ATHLETIC PHYSICAL INFORMATION- ATTENTION PARENTS
ALL students participating in pre-athletics/athletics must have completed a physical/history form prior to the 1st day of practice/school.
Students enrolled in pre-athletics are not required to fill out electronic online forms.
Parents who wish to take their athlete to their own doctor need to remember the following important information:
- If your child is under current restrictions due to a medical condition or currently under a doctor's care, then we would advise going to your primary care doctor for the physical.
- Physicals for the 2018-2019 school year have to be done on or after May 1st, 2018. Any physical done before May 1st, will not be accepted.
- UIL changed the physical/history form in the spring of 2017, so please make sure you use the correct form which can be downloaded from the bottom of this letter. Any old version of the form will not be accepted.
- Completed physicals can be turned in a few ways:
- Scan the physical and email it to email@example.com
- Bring it to Heritage High School front office and the staff will put it in Greg Goerig’s box
- Bring it to the MISD athletic office located at MHS gym area and the staff will put it in Greg Goerig’s
- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT TO THE FRONT OFFICE AT WGMS, FSMS OR MHS. THE fewer HANDS IT GOES THROUGH THE BETTER.
Midlothian ISD Athletics will again be using electronic forms for incoming 7th-12th graders. All forms except for the physical/history form are done online. The physical/history form must still be printed and signed by the doctor/parent/athlete. All forms can be obtained from the MISD athletic website at https://midlothiansports.rankonesport.com If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Greg Goerig, L.A.T., Head Athletic Trainer, Midlothian I.S.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org