Saturday, October 7, 2017
Midlothian ISD Multi-Purpose Stadium
1800 S. 14th St., Midlothian, TX 76065
Prelims 8am - Finals 7pm
Register is now open.
- Class A - 50 Winds or less
- Class AA - 51 - 72 Winds
- Class AAA - 73-100 Winds
- Class AAAA - 101 + Winds
- Total Points = 1000
- Area Numerical Scoring
- Preliminary Awards - Division Winners & Caption Awards
- Finals - 10 Bands - 10 highest scoring bands regardless of class. Class champions not making finals will perform in exhibition only at finals
Judges will offer written and verbal comments delivered to directors on a flash drive in Prelims and Finals.
Location - MISD Multi - Purpose Stadium
- Two-Story Press Box
- Field Turf Duraspine Pro playing surface installed in 2010
- 8,000 seating capacity
- Director Hospitality Room
- Best in Class
- Caption Trophies in Prelims and Finals include: Winds, Percussion, Marching, Drum Major, Color Guard, and General Effect
- Showcase Patch & T-shirt available at Allegro Apparel trailer
- Box lunches will be available for your band members, directors, and chaperones for $6.00
- Complimentary DVD
Entry Fee - $400 Per Band
Please make checks payable to Midlothian Band Boosters Fee includes recorded an written critique, as well as a professional video of prelim performance.
Important: Performance times based upon postmark date and classifications. Special arrangements can be made for student testing, football games, and other conflicts.
For more information, contact Larry Doran (Director of Bands) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 972-775-8226 ext. 1188 or 972-345-7430.