NEW Pre-kindergarten hours will be 7:45am - 2:00pm
Transportation will not be provided.
Children who will be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2017 AND qualify by meeting one of the following criteria:
- unable to speak or comprehend the English language; or
- educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program)
- homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 11302 and 11434,
- have a parent that is on active military duty, or a child of an injured or deceased member of the armed forces,
- is, or ever has been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code.
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as:
- a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code;
- a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or
- an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
- Driver’s License
- Child’s Social Security card
- Child’s official birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency: Mortgage statement, lease agreement, or closing document and either a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, or water bill showing the physical address.
- Child’s complete immunization record:
-Kindergarten MUST be immunized for DTP, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep-A, Hep-B, and Varicella (Chickenpox)
-Pre-Kindergarten MUST be immunized for the above Kindergarten vaccines in addition to HIB and Pneumococcal Conjugate
Please complete the Pre-Kindergarten Eligibility Form found at the link HERE, and return it, along with the required documentation to the campus in your attendance zone. You must also complete the New Student Enrollment information that can be found HERE on our website. You will be notified of eligibility for the Prekindergarten program.