Get to Know Midlothian ISD's Premier Kindergarten Program!
At MISD, you are family! We believe in nurturing the whole child by caring for their academic, social and emotional needs every school day.
Let's get started! To enroll your student(s) for the 2018-2019 school year at Midlothian ISD, follow the steps below.
Gather the required documents.
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school
- Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement or Tax Appraisal Statement AND Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable
Take all required documents to your child's campus August 7-17th between 8 am - 11:30 am or 1 pm - 3:30 pm