NEW SUBSTITUTE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE DECEMBER 4 - JANUARY 22 FOR SPRING 2020 SEMESTER.
To access your FastTrack profile please click here.
You must apply through FastTrack to be consider for a substitute position. After you apply you will need to return to this page and print all pages in the Substitute Packet and return to the Administration Building immediately or no later than January 22, 2020 by 4:00 p.m.
- Substitute Applications will be available online only.
- After you complete the online application please bring the completed packet of information to the Administration Building including:
- All 11 documents listed on this page (please complete all documents)
- Copy of valid Drivers License (No passports will be accepted!)
- Copy of Social Security Card (No passports will be accepted!)
- Copy of High School Diploma (If you do not have a college degree)
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Teaching Certificate (if applicable)
- Beneficiary social security number to complete the FICA alternative program form.
- Once you complete your application if you need to complete fingerprinting you will recieve an email from Texas Department of Safety with instructions on completing the fingerprint process. You will be responsible for paying the fingerprinting fee, which is approximately $48.
- Applicants meeting the criteria (including fingerprinting) and are approved to substitute teach will recieve an email with training information one week prior to training. Only those who recieve the email will be eligible to attend the training.
If you have any questons please contact the Substitute Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL YOU RETURN THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
Please do NOT print two-sided. Only print on one side of each page.