Welcome to New Student Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year!
We are excited to have you join the Midlothian ISD family and we look forward to getting to know you.
Let's get started! To enroll your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year at Midlothian ISD, follow the steps below.
Gather the required documents.
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school (not required for summer enrollment)
- Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement or Tax Appraisal Statement AND Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Take all required documents to the L.A. Mills Administration Building located at 100 Walter Stephenson Rd. You must have physical copies of each document. Digital copies will not be accepted or printed on-site.
Appointment dates and times are listed below. To schedule an appointment call 469.856.5000.
- July 8 – 11 (Mon – Thur) - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- July 15 – 18 (Mon – Thur) - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- July 22 – 25 (Mon – Thur) - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- July 29 – Aug 1 (Mon – Thur) - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.