Innovative Teaching Grants
The 2018-2019 Innovative Teaching Grant Applications are now OPEN.
RFP (request for proposal) date is Monday, September 10, 2018. Deadline for submission is Sunday, October 21, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Applicants will be notified of status before Thanksgiving break. REMINDER: There will only be ONE grant cycle this school year. APPLY NOW!
How to submit an application:
Completed application, budget sheets, and signature page must be submitted by the deadline, no exceptions, via email to: email@example.com and in PDF format.
Application, budget sheet, signature page and guidelines are in the Google Drive folder below.
- Access the Google Drive HERE (link will only be available when applications are open).
- Make a copy of each file: ITG Application, ITG Budget Sheet, ITG Signature Page, ITG Guidelines.
- Move copies to your Google Drive folder to complete.
- Don't forget to secure the signatures required, i.e. principal, technology, etc.
- Send COMPLETED application, budget sheet(s) & signature page via email as ONE ATTACHMENT in PDF format. Any other format will NOT be accepted for submission (such as: links to a Google Drive Folder, Google Doc, Word Doc, etc.)
If awarded, you must complete the Grant Evaluation Form linked HERE.
The Dolores W. McClatchey Teacher Scholarship and the MEF Paraprofessional Scholarship Applications for 2018 are now CLOSED.
Recipients for these scholarships will be notified at their campus awards day.