The population of our community is growing rapidly, and our demographers are predicting over 1,000 new homes will be built in our district in each of the next five years. That means Midlothian ISD will need to accommodate over 500 new students yearly.
This spring, our Growth Management Committee will meet weekly to help us plan for the future of MISD. Our parents, staff members and community members will work together collaboratively to guide our growing district.
2022 Growth Management Committee
Agendas and Meeting Dates (subject to change pending project advancement)
- March 30, 2022 - L.A. Mills Administration Building
- April 6, 2022 - Midlothian High School
- April 13, 2022 - J.A. Vitovsky Elementary
- April 20, 2022 - The MILE
- April 27, 2022 - The MILE
- June 1, 2022 - tentative
- June 8, 2022 - tentative