Applicants who are interested in a teaching or other professional position must include the following documents with their online application:
- Current resume
- Copy of valid teaching certification
- Copy of transcripts from all universities and colleges attended (upon offer of employment, an official hard copy of your college transcripts must be sent to Human Resource Department)
- Undergraduates: Letter of intent and/or letter of completion (if applicable)
- Letter of acceptance in an alternative certification program (if applicable)
Paraprofessional, auxiliary and hourly positions: Business Office (non-certified), Central Administration (non-certified), Clerical/Secretarial, Custodial, Head Start/Child Care, Human Resources (non-certified), Maintenance, Technology (non-certified) and Transportation
Applicants who are interested in one of the listed positions must include the following documents with online application:
- Current resume
- Proof of Education – Transcripts showing highest level attained in college or high school; copy of GED if appropriate.
- Certifications held that pertain to the position (If applicable)
If you are interested in becoming a substitute for MISD, please click here.
Title IX Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district’s Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX to employment should be referred to Tamela Crawford, Executive Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .