MHS Counseling Department
Our mission is to provide a proactive, comprehensive, and developmentally appropriate program to address students academic and career goals in addition to supporting their personal and social needs. MHS Counseling is centered on building relationships which positively influence student potential in diverse settings as students learn to navigate social/emotional development while focusing on excellence through purpose.
WELCOME! WE'RE EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE HERE!
GOOD GRADES = GOOD INSURANCE RATES
If your insurance company needs a copy of a student's current progress on classes, please click for instructions on how that can be obtained.
JOSTENS IS COMING TO MHS!!!!!!
- 10/8 (Friday)- Junior meeting in the auditorium during advisory periods to discuss class ring orders.
- 10/14 (Thursday)- Class ring orders for girls during lunches
- 10/15 (Friday)- Class ring orders for boys during lunches
- 10/19 (Tuesday)- Senior meeting in the auditorium during advisory periods to discuss cap and gown orders.
- 10/21 (Thursday)- Make-up class ring order day for juniors during lunches
- 10/27 to 10/29 (Wed, Thurs, Fri)- Cap and gown orders for seniors during lunches.