The vision of the Midlothian Theatre Department is to instill in our students and community a life-long passion for the performing arts that results in personal and professional artistic appreciation and pursuits beyond high school graduation.
The mission of the Midlothian Theatre Department is to provide creative curriculum, technical development, and engaging opportunities that will ignite a personal passion for every student enrolled in a theatre course along with developing these core values
- Communicate in a positive, honest and productive manner within the organization and with our public.
- Infuse a culture of gratitude throughout our organization and to all who might contribute to our success.
- Promote inclusiveness and impartiality in programming and services offered to the community, and within our organization.
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethics, stewardship and public trust, internally and externally.
- Become part of the solution by assuming personal responsibility for organizational effectiveness. Take initiative to achieve results and accept accountability.