Volunteer Background Check
Midlothian ISD welcomes parents and community members to volunteer on our campuses!
Please review the guidelines below for all visitors.
On Campus Vistors or Volunteers:
Includes those attending school assemblies, lunch, or class parties.
- All visitors must present their state issued ID at the front office to run through Raptor before going into the main part of the campus.
- All visitors will be issued a name badge to be worn at all times while on campus.
- If you have younger children attending with you please monitor them at all times to insure their safety and to keep disruption of classes to a minimum.
On Campus Chaperones or Field Trip Chaperones Background Check Requirements:
Includes those attending an off campus event with a class or those managing an event/club such as field day on campus.
- The background check form must be completed every school year that you choose to be a chaperone.
- Chaperone must check in at the front desk for a name badge.
- Check-in with the staff member in charge of the event you are participitaing in.
- Forms must be complete and submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event. The form can be completed at your discretion at the beginning of each school year.
Click HERE to complete the Volunteer Background Check Form. As a reminder, it can take up to 3 weeks to receive the results.
If you have questions regarding the background check or the process please contact the Student Services Administrator at 972-775-8296.
Dr. Al Hemmle
Student Services Administrator
100 Walters Stephenson
Midlothian, TX 76065
972 - 775 - 8296