ENROLLMENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN JULY 2017.
New Student Enrollment
Parents must complete new student online enrollment before scheduling an appointment.Required DocumentsBring the following documentation to enroll new student(s):
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school
- Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement or Tax Appraisal Statement AND Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable
High School Students
A student entering grade 9, 10, 11, or 12 with high school credit (from either a middle school or high school) will need to provide a transcript from his/her previous school. This is required at the time of his/her appointment along with all other pertinent new enrollment paperwork. The transcript is needed to request all records from the previous school.