• 2017-18 New Student Enrollment 

    Parents must complete new student online enrollment before enrolling at the campus. Please contact your child's campus for day/times of enrollment.  

    Required Documents
    Bring the following documentation to enroll new student(s): 
    • Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
    • Original Social Security Card
    • Immunization Records
    • Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school
    • Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
    • Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement or Tax Appraisal Statement AND Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
    • Driver's License of person enrolling student
    • Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable
    High School Students
    A student entering grade 9, 10, 11, or 12 with high school credit (from either a middle school or high school) will need to provide a transcript from his/her previous school. This is required at the time of his/her appointment along with all other pertinent new enrollment paperwork. The transcript is needed to request all records from the previous school.