Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will open April 26!
Facebook Event for Parent Information will be on April 26th: 7:00 p.m. English and 7:30 p.m. for Spanish.
We Are Excited to have Your Child in Our District!
Let's get started! To enroll your child in the 2020-2021 school year, follow the steps below.
Gather the required documents.
- Certified, Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
- Need a Birth Certificate? If your child was born in Texas, a copy may be obtained at Ellis County Courthouse. For information call 972-825-5070. If your child was born out of state, consult the State of birth for information.
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school (if applicable)
- Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement or Tax Appraisal Statement AND Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree (if applicable)
Complete the online enrollment forms linked here: ENGLISH FORMS or SPANISH FORMS. (New links for the 2021-2022 school year will be connected on April 26th.) All documents listed above must be submitted online during this process. You will be asked to submit documentation from your child's previous school. Please upload a blank sheet of paper to satisfy this "required field" and continue to complete the online process. If you need further assistance while completing this process, please call your child's future campus.
Paper copies of all required documents will need to be taken to your child's campus. An MISD representative will call you personally to arrange a time to complete this step.
In mid-summer, parents will receive an email to finalize the enrollment process of their child in Midlothian ISD.