New Student Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
We Are Excited to have Your Child in Our District!
We are excited to have you join the Midlothian ISD family and we look forward to getting to know you.
Let's get started! To enroll your student(s) for the 2020-2021 school year at Midlothian ISD, follow the steps below.
Gather the required documents.
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate (copy must be made at school)
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal/Transfer Form from previous school (not required for summer enrollment)
- Transcript for High School Students/Report Cards from previous school for all students
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency: Current Mortgage Statement or Current Lease Agreement or Current Tax Appraisal Statement AND Current Gas or Water or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Driver's License of person enrolling student
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable