Qualifications for Superintendent
Thank you for your interest in the Superintendent position at Midlothian Independent School District. The Midlothian ISD Board of Trustees is seeking a servant educational leader to serve as the Superintendent of Schools, possessing the following qualifications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Texas Superintendent certificate – Required.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in education – Required.
• Doctorate degree – Strongly preferred.
• Prior superintendent experience – Strongly preferred.
• Central office administrative experience – Preferred.
• Campus administrative experience – Required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application packet. All applications and supporting documents must be received by March 24, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).
*Please do not contact Board members directly.